As a member of LiveTribe not only will you have the opportunity to provide your perspective on a wide variety of topics but you will also have the chance to be rewarded for your comments. LiveTribe is offering you, the consumer, lots of great rewards and prizes that can be won from the giving of your opinion, not to mention the personal satisfaction that you get from knowing that you have made a difference to what's seen on the shelves and how companies sell their products. Whilst being a LiveTribe member is fun and rewarding there are also some terms and conditions that you need to be aware of. These are shown below.
A. General Terms & Conditions of Membership
1. Members may never use more than one email address or sign-up for more than one membership.
2. Members may not provide their account username and password to other persons.
3. Members must always provide details that are truthful and accurate and must never intentionally provide misleading or false information.
4. Members must always act in good faith and be truthful when participating in research activities directed through LiveTribe. Members agree to take a considered approach to their activity for the benefit of research at all times.
5. Members must update their records within reasonable time when requested. LiveTribe may on occasion issue email reminders to this effect.
6. Members understand that if they are inactive for a period of 12 months all LiveTribe points will be deleted from our system.
7. As a member you agree that all information and content that you read or see is private and confidential and cannot be shared or distributed with anyone else.
8. Members must abide by all the terms listed as a condition of your membership. LiveTribe reserves the right to suspend any members who we see fit to have violated these terms. All points a LiveTribe member has earned during their membership, and any pending rewards will become invalid upon suspension.
9. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time.
B. Reward Terms & Conditions
1 LiveTribe reward points (Points) are incentives offered to registered LiveTribe members for their participation in activities with the LiveTribe Research Panel.
2 Points are redeemable for cash or prizes as outlined in these Terms & Conditions and on the Rewards pages of the LiveTribe website. The types and values of the cash prizes and vouchers available for redemption are subject to change without notice.
3 The equivalent dollar value of LiveTribe Reward Points are variable depending on the reward being redeemed and is subject to change without notice. The current points you earn by length of survey are listed below.
4 LiveTribe Reward Points are valid for 12 months from a member's last login. Points not used within this period will be considered expired and will be deleted from the member's account. Points which have expired cannot be redeemed.
5 LiveTribe Reward Points are non-transferable and hold no currency outside of the LiveTribe website.
6 Redeeming Rewards
6.1 The majority of vouchers and rewards redeemable on LiveTribe are delivered electronically via email. Vouchers can only be issued in the name of the member who redeemed the voucher, based on the information on the member's LiveTribe account at the time the redemption is processed. Vouchers and rewards cannot be issued to a different person, however it is possible to send them to a different email address if we are notified before a voucher has been processed (usually within 48 hours of the redemption order being made).
6.2 We are unable to change redemption orders once they have been processed. If you have made a mistake or changed your mind about a redemption and contact us before it has been processed through our system (usually within 48 hours of the redemption order being made), we will generally be able cancel your order. In the case that we are able to cancel an order for you, we will reinstate the points you had redeemed back to your account.
7 Choosing a Voucher or Reward
Once a points redemption order has been processed, no changes or cancellations are possible. We therefore encourage members to research the retailers they are planning to use their redeemed rewards with to ensure that the vouchers they choose are suitable for their needs. LiveTribe does not have any control over the conditions and restrictions placed on vouchers, gift cards or cash prizes by the retailers or entities that have issued them, and therefore takes no responsibility for any circumstances where a member is unable to use a voucher or cash prize due to conditions or restrictions imposed by the issuer.
Some of the restrictions on the rewards offered by LiveTribe include, but are not limited to, the following:
7.1 Retailers and issuing entities impose different expiry periods for their vouchers, gift cards and credits. Vouchers, gift cards and credits not used before their expiry are forfeited and no replacements will be issued by LiveTribe under any circumstances.
7.2 Eftpos Gift Cards
7.2.1 Eftpos gift cards are issued and dispatched on the LiveTribe Research Panel's behalf by Rewards Come True
7.2.2 The method for delivery is at Rewards Come True's discretion and is generally via Australia Post regular post. LiveTribe will not authorise the use of any alternate delivery methods requested by a member unless the member is willing to have the delivery cost deducted from the value of their card.
7.2.3 LiveTribe accepts no responsibility for delays or losses caused by the postal delivery service. If a member does not receive their gift card within the given delivery period and notifies us within 8 weeks of the redemption being made, we will make all reasonable efforts to liaise with Rewards Come True to arrange for a replacement card to be issued, provided the original card has not been activated and used. Issuing of a replacement card incurs an AU$10 processing fee which will be deducted from the value of the replacement card.
7.2.4 Eftpos gift cards must be activated within 3 (three) months of being received. Instructions for activation are outlined in the letter which accompanies the card. Cards not activated within the given period are forfeited and no replacements will be issued under any circumstances.
7.2.5 Eftpos gift cards not used within their given expiry period are forfeited and no replacements will be issued under any circumstances.
7.3 Eftpos Gift Cards
7.3.1 As of April 5th, 2018, PayPal charge an administrative fee of $5.99 for payments made to non-Australian accounts. LiveTribe will not be responsible for the $5.99 transaction fee. The $5.99 will be deducted from the $50 redemption so that we will deposit $44.01 into your PayPal account.
8.1 Delivery of vouchers may take up to 8 weeks
Sign Up Today
To participate in LiveTribe's surveys, competitions, games and reviews sign up now!