How do I clear my browser cache?
To clear your cache, please refer to below instructions for your browser.
Internet Explorer 8.x or later
- Click on the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select More Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- A dialogue window will appear, providing you with a list of checkboxes for the types of information that you wish to have removed. Make sure Cashed images and files is checked off You can also set how far back in your browsers history you wish to have removed; it should be set on “the beginning of time”
- Click Clear browsing data.
Firefox (most recent version)
- Launch your Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Safety on the menu toolbar at the top right of the browser.
o Or click on Tools, then Internet Options, and finally Delete in the Browsing History Section.
- Click Delete Browsing History... from the drop-down menu.
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data.
- Select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
- Close all browser windows and restart Internet Explorer.
Safari (Mac Only)
- Click Tools from the main menu at the top of the Firefox window.
- Select Options (the Options window will appear).
- Select the Advanced tab on the top right of the window.
- Click the Network tab.
- In the Offline Web Content and User Data section, click Clear Now.
- Once the clearing is complete click OK at the bottom of the Options window.
- Close all Firefox windows and restart.
- Launch Safari.
- Click the Safari menu and select Empty Cache.
- Click the Empty button in the dialog box that appears to confirm the deletion of your cache.
- When your computer is finished, close all instances of Safari. Launch a new Safari browser window.
Category Account and Profile